Consequences Of Scam Document Submission
It is a very serious crime to lie or to present false documents for an immigration purpose. This is considered as a fraudulent act or misrepresentation in which the fraud applicant has to undergo various legal procedures.
Fraud document involves submission of fake or altered documents, some of them are:
- Passports and travel documents
- Qualification certificates
- Birth certificate, marriage certificate, health certificate
- Criminal record certificate
- Address proof
- Identity card
- Job-related documents
- Bank statement
- Income tax documents
- Interview appointment letter
- Sponsorship documents
If you lie on an application or in an interview with the immigration consultant, this is also considered as a crime. If you send or submit a fake document, the immigration team can refuse your application.
The consequences may vary according to the level of crime, rules of country or rules of immigration agency. They could also:
- Forbid you from entering the country
- Give you permanent record of fraud
- Take away your status of as a permanent resident (in case you are a PR in Canada or Australia.
- Charge with a crime and you may need to pay the penalty
As leading immigration consultants in Delhi, WVP International works with our partners to watch for document fraud. At some cases, we use Biometrics data such as fingerprints to confirm a person’s identity which will make harder for people to hide their identity.
WVP International wants to reduce identity fraud. On the other hand, there are lots of genuine immigrants but as a part of the procedure; the team may take time to review the documents. We request all the applicants to stay calm but if you want to enquire anything about your visa you can either contact us directly or can post your quires on WVP Complaints. We are always ready to help genuine applicants.